Interpretation and Definitions
The capitalized words used herein have specific definitions that apply under all circumstances. The definitions shall be construed to have the same meaning whether used in the singular or plural form.
“Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
“Company” (referred to as either ‘the Company’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ in this Agreement) refers to MrBeast News, available at https://mrbeastburger.io/
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
“Country” refers to united kingdom (UK).
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
“Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
“Service” refers to the Website.
The term “Service Provider” refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This can include third-party companies or individuals who are employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
The term “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any website or social network through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
“Usage Data” refers to data that is collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself, such as the duration of a page visit.
The term “Website” refers to MrBeast News, which is accessible from https://mrbeastburger.io/.
The term “You” refers to the individual who is accessing or using the Service, or to the company or other legal entity on behalf of which that individual is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Personal Data Collected
During your use of our Service, we may request that you provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Financial Data
In order to improve the quality of our Service, we automatically collect Usage Data during your use of the Service. This data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the duration of your visit, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
If you access the Service using a mobile device, we may also automatically collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique identification number, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Furthermore, we may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We employ cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and store specific data. The technologies utilized may include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and analyze information for the purpose of improving our Service. These technologies include:
Cookies or Browser Cookies – A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can configure your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, certain parts of our Service may not be available to you. Unless your browser settings have been adjusted to reject cookies, our Service will use them.
Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that allow us, for example, to track the number of users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to record the popularity of a certain section.
A cookie is a small text file that a web server transfers to your computer or mobile device (referred to as a “device” in this policy) to enable a website to remember certain information about your browsing behavior on the Website.
The website you are visiting sets first-party cookies. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons, and other similar technologies (collectively referred to as “Tags”) may be used on our Website to track engagement with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. You can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. Most browsers have a “help” function that will explain how to stop accepting new cookies, receive notifications of new cookies, disable existing cookies, and delete your browser’s cache.
If you want to learn more about this practice and your options for opting in or out of data collecting, you may visit the National Advertising Initiative opt-out website. You can also learn more about interest-based advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites. To opt-out in connection with mobile applications, you can download the AppChoices app from the Digital Advertising Alliance or use the platform controls on your mobile device.
For more information about the cookies we use, your choices, and how to disable them, you can visit the All About Cookies website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may utilize personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining our service, which includes monitoring the usage of our service.
- Managing your account: we may use personal data to manage your registration as a user of our service. This data may provide you with access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- Performance of a contract: we may use personal data for the development, compliance, and undertaking of a purchase contract for products, items, or services you have purchased, or any other contract with us through the service.
- Contacting you: we may use personal data to contact you via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication forms, such as mobile application push notifications. We may contact you with updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Providing news and general information: we may use personal data to provide you with news and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer, similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Managing your requests: we may use personal data to attend and manage your requests to us.
- Business transfers: we may use personal data to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- Other purposes: we may use personal data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, or to contact you.
- Business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: if you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will maintain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Typically, Usage Data is stored for a shorter period of time, unless it is necessary to enhance the security or functionality of Our Service. In such cases, the data must be retained for longer periods to comply with legal obligations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be processed at the Company’s operating offices or other locations where parties involved in processing are located. This means that such information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country, or any other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
1. Business Transactions
2. Law Enforcement
In certain situations, the Company may need to disclose Your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, such as a court or government agency, or as required by law.
3. Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or protect against legal liability.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, it is important to note that the security of your Personal Data cannot be guaranteed as no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our Service is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to promptly remove that information from our servers.
If we are required to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information, and your country mandates consent from a parent, we may require consent from your parent or legal guardian prior to collecting and using such information.
Links to Other Websites
Or By visiting this page on our website: https://mrbeastburger.io/contact-us/